Brindley and Faddiley Former School Education Charity
The above charity has made grants over the last few years to:-
- Acton CE Primary Academy for a wide range of projects and since 2019 to a value of over £12,000.
- Students carrying out “Voluntary Service Overseas” work some as far away as Nepal.
- St. Mary’s Acton for help with the development of “Youth and “Children’s” activities and in particular in the development of “Messy Church”.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CHARITY
The Trustees apply the income of the Charity in one or more of the following ways:-
- In or towards providing such special benefits of any kind not normally provided by the local authority for the Acton Church of England Primary School as may from time to time be agreed between the Trustees and the Governors of that school after consultation with the said authority.
- In promoting the education (including social and physical training) of persons under the age of 25 years resident in the area of benefit and who are in need of financial assistance.
- In promoting the religious education in accordance with the principles and doctrines of the Church of England of persons under the age of 25 years who are resident in the area of benefit and who are in need of financial assistance by means of Sunday Schools or in such other ways as the Trustees think fit.
Further information on the Charity and can be obtained from Charles Hull on 01270 628194 or at email@example.com and as detailed on the application form.